Mr Teak Standard Delivery
When you order any of our Mr teak furniture it’s conveniently delivered straight to your door. Most of the UK is covered by FREE delivery and for the rest we offer a great value service.
Please ensure the couriers have suitable access, so your delivery can be completed. If the courier cannot complete the delivery a second delivery charge may apply.
For any special delivery requirements, please contact us prior to ordering
Free Teak Bench & Dining Set Delivery
All our teak garden benches and teak garden dining sets come with FREE delivery to mainland UK & Items will be delivered 5-7 working days from order.
Flat Pack Benches & Smaller Items:
- All home assemble items & some larger item may be delivered Via a 3rd party courier (TNT,FED EX, Parcel Force).
Fully Assembled Garden Benches & Furniture Sets:
- Larger assembled items will be delivered kerbside on a pallet crate, you will be required to unwrap, dispose of the pallet crate & reposition the product please make sure you have assistance on hand to accept delivery
- delivery is to a kerb side location only
- It is not possible to move pallets over loose surfaces such as gravel & grass.
- We are not able to move our products up inclines, along paths or to rear gardens.
- Access to sites must be clear Via public highway which a vehicle can pass without sustaining or causing damage of any kind.
- Please ensure you check your order once delivered.
- Our courier is not permitted to take deliveries through houses or into gardens.
- when ordering any large prebuilt bench or garden furniture set, one of our team will call after you have placed your order to book in a delivery date, between Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.
- You will be called prior to delivery.
Delivery to Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland
If the delivery is to an address in the Highlands, Islands or Northern Ireland we apply a delivery charge of £75.00 for teak garden benches and £150.00 for garden dining sets.
Restrictions & Delivery Terms
- if no one is at home to accept delivery on the date booked a second delivery charge will apply
- If the courier cannot complete the delivery a second delivery charge may apply.
- You must give at least 24 hours’ notice if you need to reschedule your delivery. Unplanned or cancelled orders in transit are charged at £45 +VAT per pallet
- Please review the delivery vehicle size & delivery access required below.
If you have noted any possible issues with your delivery or need any more information about delivery, please call us on 0161 204 3414.